Information we collect
Information you provide to us
We collect the personal information you provide to us when you purchase our products, visit our website, or use our apps. The categories of information we may collect include:
- Personal Identifiers, including name, email address, postal address, and telephone number
- Commercial and Financial Information, including purchases, credit card or debit card number, and bank or other financial account number
- Biometric Information, including sleep, health, or exercise data
- Physical and Audio Data, including physical characteristics or descriptions
To the extent we process deidentified personal information, we will make no attempt to reidentify such data.
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect internet or other electronic information about you when you visit our website, such as IP address, browsing history and interactions with our website. We also collect geolocation data. This data may be collected using browser cookies and other unique personal identifiers.
Opt-Out Preference Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit the Global Privacy Control (GPC) signal to online services you visit. When we detect such signal, we place a U.S. Privacy String setting in your browser so that any third party who respects that signal will not track your activity on our website. GPC is supported by certain internet browsers or as a browser extension. You can find out how to enable GPC here.
Information from other sources
We may collect personal information about you from third-party sources, including Recruitment Service.
How long we keep your data
We do not retain data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes described in this Policy.
How we share and disclose information
Information Disclosed for Business or Commercial Purposes in the Last 12 Months, and Categories of Parties Disclosed To
We may disclose the following personal information about you when you purchase our products, visit our website, or use our apps:
|Personal Information Disclosed||Recipient (by Category)|
|Personal Identifiers||Service Providers, Ad Networks, Commerce Software Tools, Sales & Marketing Tools, Payment Processors, Business Operations Tool, and Shipping Services|
|Online Identifiers||Ad Networks, Service Providers, Commerce Software Tools, Sales & Marketing Tools, IT Infrastructure Services, Data Analytics Providers, and Payment Processors|
|Internet Activity||Ad Networks, Service Providers, Commerce Software Tools, Sales & Marketing Tools, Data Analytics Providers, and Payment Processors|
|Commercial and Financial Information||Payment Processors, Ad Networks, Service Providers, Commerce Software Tools, Business Operations Tool, and Sales & Marketing Tools|
|Biometric Information||Service Providers|
|Geolocation Information||Payment Processors|
|Physical and Audio Data||Service Providers|
California Privacy Notice (CCPA)
This section provides additional information for California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The terms used in this section have the same meaning as in the CCPA. This section does not apply to information that is not considered "personal information," such as anonymous, deidentified, or aggregated information, nor does it apply to publicly available information as defined in the CCPA.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect is described above in Information we collect. The personal information we disclose for business or commercial purposes is described above in How we share and disclose information. The length of time for which we retain personal information is described above in How long we keep your data.
Business and Commercial Purposes for Collection
We collect personal information for the following business purposes:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Audit Current Interactions
- Error Management
- Internal Research
- Provide Products or Services
- Quality Assurance
- Short-Term Transient Use
We also "share" and "sell" (as defined in the CCPA) personal information for commercial purposes, including to advertise and market our products.
Information “Sharing” and “Selling”
We “share” certain personal information with third party ad networks for purposes of behavioral advertising, including: Commercial and Financial Information, Internet Activity, Online Identifiers, and Personal Identifiers. This allows us to show you ads that are more relevant to you.
We use third party data analytics providers and this may be considered a “sale” of information under the CCPA.
You may opt-out of these data practices here.
Your CCPA rights are described below. You can make a Request to Know or a Request to Delete under the CCPA by submitting a Privacy Request at the top of this page, or by clicking here.
Right to Know
You have the right to request to know the following about the personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- the categories of sources from which we collect personal information about you
- the business and commercial purposes for which we collect personal information
- the categories of third parties with whom we share the information
- the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that information for a business purpose
The information we would provide to you in response to a Request to Know Categories is contained in this Privacy Notice. To access the specific personal information we have about you, submit a Request to Know via the link above. If you make a Request to Know more than twice in a 12-month period, we may require you to pay a small fee for this service.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you that you have provided to us. We will permanently delete from our records any personal information that is not necessary for our business operations and direct our service providers to do the same.
We consider information to be necessary for our business operations if it is used to:
- Complete an obligation to you that you have requested
- Detect and resolve issues related to security or functionality
- Comply with legal obligations
- Enable solely internal uses
Right to Non-Discrimination
If you exercise your CCPA consumer rights:
- We will not deny goods or services to you
- We will not charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or penalties
- We will not provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to opt-out of any selling and sharing of your personal information.
You may exercise your right to opt-out here.
Before we can respond to a Request to Know or Request to Delete, we will need to verify that you are the consumer who is the subject of the CCPA request. Verification is important for preventing fraudulent requests and identity theft. Requests to Opt-Out do not require verification.
Typically, identity verification will require you to confirm certain information about yourself based on information we have already collected. For example, we will ask you to verify that you have access to the email address we have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity based on our records, we cannot fulfill your CCPA request.
For a request that seeks specific personal information, we ask that you sign a declaration stating that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request, as required by the CCPA.
In some cases, we may have no reasonable method by which we can verify a consumer's identity. For example:
- If a consumer submits a request but we have not collected any personal information about that consumer, we cannot verify the request.
- If the only data we have collected about a consumer is gathered through website cookies (i.e. the consumer visited our website but had no other interaction with us), we are unable to reasonably associate a requester with any data collected; therefore, we cannot verify the request.
A California resident's authorized agent may submit a Request to Know or a Request to Delete under the CCPA by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests submitted by an authorized agent will still require verification of the person who is the subject of the request in accordance with the process described above. We will also ask for proof that the person who is the subject of the request authorized an agent to submit a privacy request on their behalf. An authorized agent that has power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code section 4121 to 4130 must submit proof of statutory power of attorney, but consumer verification is not required.
If you have trouble accessing this notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any privacy-related questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.